It is not very clear about being able to travel to pick up a pet but there are many suggestions on various government sites for the welfare of the animal you can and if pre booked to pick up a pet it is allowed as long as those attending an appointment at any of our event locations or farm that visitors must wear a face mask as per government requirements and stick to contactless transaction.
Entry will not be permitted if a face mask is not worn, unless the visitor is able to provide a medical exemption.
Upon arrival, visitors will also be asked to check-in via the free QR Code Service provided by the Victorian Government.
Picking up from our farm will be brief and social distancing and a contactless transaction will be adhered to.
Please DO NOT VISIT us if:
- You believe you may have visited an exposure site (view the list of exposure sites here)
- You are experiencing a cough, cold, fever or flu-like symptoms
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 or are awaiting test results
- You have been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- You have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
Alternatively lockdown is for 7 days and if our locations are outside your 5km radius please contact the hotline for confirmation. Those dropping off unwanted poultry that is for the welfare of the animal especially for those that council restrictions are in place where for e.g roosters are not allowed. That is a reason why you can travel.
Please stay safe everyone. I am doing deliveries where possible when people have pre ordered as well just ask us.